₦70,000 - ₦250,000 a month
Full Job Description
· Build a team of five sales agents covering one full LGA in Abuja who will be responsible in planning promotional marketing campaigns, sales and marketing within the assigned LGA and its environs as a team.
· Create direct contacts with farmers of various foodstuff or local producers in the northern states of Nigeria for large food purchase and export within and outside Nigeria.
· Plan with your team on transporting large foodstuff from the north to the southern part of Nigeria.
· Driving various product sales with your team on Mercatura mobile app shop for buyers within your assigned area in Abuja for quick delivery services.
· Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, interests and other relevant factors used in creating target marketing campaign.
· You and your team selling foodstuff on Mercatura mobile app to customers for monthly trading business plan from any part of Nigeria (exceeding your assigned area within Abuja).
· Conducting trainings both online and offline for your team members and potential customers.
· Reviewing the progress and success of your team’s marketing and sales activities as necessary.
· Contacting potential clients as a team or individually to establish rapport and arrange meetings. Maintain relationships with existing clients
· Increasing the volume of current customers on daily, weekly or monthly bases while attracting new ones.
· Finding and developing new markets with your team within your assigned area and improving sales.
· Ensuring that deadline task are always met without excuses.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field. Marketing skills will be an added advantage.
· 2 to 5 years’ experience in sales, marketing or related field especially in a service industry like e-commerce or online business.
· Must be residing in Abuja with good knowledge of the city. Knowledge of e-commerce, social media knowhow and human resource management
· Strong persuasive communication skills and IT fluency.
· Experience in digital marketing is a must
· Ability to multi-task and manage complex projects.
· Skilled in organizing excellently.
· Ability to deliver on task with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
· Proficient in social media usage and internet tools.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.